The 2017 New England Farm to Institution Summit Steering Committee is delighted to announce that registration is now open for this year’s gathering on April 5-7, 2017 at the Doubletree Hotel in Leominster, Massachusetts. Join us!
The program features a dynamic and inspiring array of sessions, speakers, activities, cooking demonstrations, field trips, exhibitors, entertainment, and networking time. Of course, we’ll also be serving delicious, local food.
In addition to focus areas on schools, health care, and college campuses, we’ve added sessions related to correctional facilities. Cross-cutting topics include supply chain management, food waste, racial equity, skill building, and much more.
Visit our online, interactive event platform to view the full schedule, create your personal profile, find out who else is attending, learn more about the speakers, and sign up for specific sessions.
Register soon to take advantage of the early bird rate and reserve your seat for sessions with limited capacity.
LEARN MORE & REGISTER ONLINE: www.f2isummit.org
We thank our initial sponsors for helping to keep registration costs as low as possible. We are seeking additional sponsors so we can meet the target for our scholarship program: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GYNH3WR
Please consider sponsoring the 2017 New England Farm to Institution Summit. Contact us soon so we can promote your business or organization in upcoming summit outreach and event materials, and provide you with the full suite of registration and exhibition benefits.
Check out the summit program and get registered.
See you at the 2017 F2I Summit!
2017 New England Farm to Institution Summit Steering Committee
· Dana Stevens | Event & Project Coordinator, Farm to Institution New England
· Danielle Fleury | Farm to School Regional Lead, USDA Farm to School, Northeast Region
· Jen Obadia | Eastern US Regional Director, Healthy Food in Health Care Program, Health Care Without Harm
· Kaitlin Haskins | Communications Coordinator, Farm to Institution New England
· Nessa Richman | Metrics & Development Manager, Farm to Institution New England
· Peter Allison | Network Director, Farm to Institution New England
· Riley Neugebauer | Farm & Sea to Campus Manager, Farm to Institution New England